Digital Advertising Support
BASK Digital Media is seeking to fill the Digital Advertising Support position to work within the Digital Advertising Team to set up, manage, and optimize advertising for clients. The role will focus on analytics, trafficking, and pacing.
People describe you as having strong attention to detail and you are highly analytical. You pride yourself in high-quality work. You are inquisitive and will often set out on your own to learn new things without asking for guidance. You are excellent with numbers and stay organized when juggling many different tasks.
*Please include a cover letter and your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.*
- Pace delivery of campaigns, ensuring campaigns are spending budget effectively and on track
- Analyze advertising campaign performance, recommend possible optimizations
- Analyze advertising data to identify outliers in performance, delivery, tracking, and pacing
- Responsible for setting up ad campaigns to achieve specific KPIs in Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, Bing, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager, Adobe Ad Platform, and more.
- Put together client-facing screenshot decks after campaign launch or creative refresh
- Keep up with industry news and trends
- Experience working with social media and digital media platforms
- Prior work/internship with a digital advertising or PR agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or Political Science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time with competing deadlines
- Can-do attitude, often the work hours are atypical and centered heavily around political events (i.e. primaries, general election, debates, rallies, etc)
- Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs (particularly Excel) is required
- Ability to create, edit and format documents and presentations according to company standards and within stated deadlines
- Ability to take direction, as well as work independently or as part of a team on projects as assigned
- Willingness to learn and try new things in a very fast-paced energized environment
- Proven strategic thinking skills and pride in your work
- Experience working within Google Ads and/or any ad server
- Experience working within Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, The Trade Desk, or any other DSP
- Solid conceptual understanding of the political process in the United States and a passion to be involved and learn more
Type: Full Time
Work Location: 225 Broadway Ave in San Diego, in the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District. The office environment is relaxed, open and collaborative.