Bask Digital Media is seeking an individual for the Account Support position who will support with day-to-day operational workflows. You will work with our Directors of Campaigns, Strategy Director, Account Managers, and Account Coordinators to execute client deliverables.
People describe you as having a strong attention to detail and you are highly organized. You pride yourself in high quality work. You are inquisitive and will often set out on your own to learn new things without asking for guidance. You thrive under pressure and stay organized when juggling many different tasks.
*Please include a cover letter and your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered. *
Apply on our Careers Page: https://baskdigital.com/careers/
Department: Account Management
- QA client deliverables like graphics, ads, websites, and emails for accuracy
- Schedule and post social media content
- Send email marketing campaigns and manage data
- Compile email content into email sending platforms
- Update basic content on websites
- Must have any combination of the following: a degree in Political Science; a member of a politically-oriented school group; volunteer, work, or intern for a state or federally elected official; volunteer, work, or intern on a Republican candidate campaign; volunteer, work, or intern on a ballot initiative; or volunteer, work, or intern for a public affairs firm.
- A business or marketing degree -AND- marketing work experience or a marketing internship
- Hyper attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable and quick at learning new software and digital platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear and detailed communications with team members
Type: Full Time
Work Location: 225 Broadway Ave in San Diego, in the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District. The office environment is relaxed, open and collaborative.
Based in San Diego, our team of 26 includes strategic digital advisers to national and statewide initiatives including Republican presidential, senate, gubernatorial campaigns, national political committees, issue advocacy groups, ballot initiatives and more. From developing political strategy, building websites, designing engaging content, managing social media, executing email communication campaigns, writing strategic fundraising efforts, and running voter-targeted digital advertising, we do it all for our clients.
BASK took home three Reed awards at the 2019 Campaigns & Elections award ceremony: Best Use of Programmatic Advertising, Best Website, and Best Landing Page.